“Engineering the Future of Europe” Our Interactive Forum
12 Jul 2013 in The Network by David Ward
UNITECH International is holding an interactive forum "Engineering the Future of Europe: The UNITECH Perspective” on 5th September 2013 in Milan. The event, organised within the UNITECH General Assembly Week, and supporting the 150th Anniversary celebrations of founding partner Politecnico di Milano, will explore:
- How Europe is challenged by its most critical economic crisis for several decades
- How it must deal with an urgent need for new solutions to ensure a rapid return to growth that will prove sustainable in the long run
The keynote, presentations and interactive panel discussions will focus on the following specific questions:
- How can sustainable economic growth and industrial development be promoted throughout Europe?
- What roles can engineering, technology and innovation play in promoting a high-value, globally competitive industrial economy in Europe?
- How should the political, industrial and academic agendas be aligned to support proposed strategies?
Key presenters and participants will include the following dignitaries:
- Jeremy Rifkin, President of Foundation on Economic Trends
- CEOs of leading European corporations
- University presidents
- UNITECH Corporate and Academic Partners, Alumni and current students
The forum will take place on 5th September 2013 in Room Carlo De Carli in via Durando 10, on the Bovisa Campus.